Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [Geist: nWoD] My Teen Ghost Story

Edited 1541281062
The game revolves around the death of several teens, which includes your character, who all go to the same school. Why did you die all on the same night, why were you allowed to come back and just who is it the ghost lady in the cafeteria? All questions you character now face as they try to make since of their new world they have found themselves in System: nWoD Giest: the Sin-Eaters Game Theme: Mystery, solving the mystery of not only why things happened to the group of characters but also solving the other mysteries that will surround them. Background Requirements: All character must be children between the ages of fifteen to seventeen, in the same high school. There will be a character questionnaire that with ten to fifteen questions about your character.   Played Using : we use discord for voice chat and text messages along with roll20 page for character sheets and rolls along with additional game information  Game Times : Saturday morning staring at 10am CDT and running for around 4 hours  Number of Players Needed : looking for 1 or 2 players to join my group of 3 players  Additional Information : This game has yet to start as it's just currently in the creation stage I hope to have a Session 0 on 11/10/18.  If interested in joinng this game please send me a private message on roll20 for more information. 
Could you clarify for me, are we playing as ghosts?  Or as teens who died but came back to life and can now see ghosts?  Thanks.
In Geist: Sin Eater you play as people who have died and then make a pack with something as your soul it traveling to where ever souls go and you come back, alive, but with something linked to you, to your soul, you have become a Sin-Eater.  All the player Character are teens from the same school who will die in Session 0, we will go over your deaths in game.  
Post Edited due to wrong day, game is on Saturday