Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Player for 5e DND. Saturday 7pm MDT (UTC-6) until 3-4am MDT

Edited 1541340686
I have a group of 4 players but we are looking to fill a position in the group. AS FOR ME: I have been playing for 30+ years and DMing for over 20. My GM experience includes D&D, AD&D, AD&D 2nd ed., Call of Cthulhu, Marvel, Kult, World of Darkness, Paranoia, Shadowrun, and Toon. I personally prefer a game focused on roleplaying rather than the mechanics but try to have a decent balance between both.I run sandbox games where you decide the course of the adventure and your actions have repercussions. I am fairly new to 5th edition so tumble over some rules but am catching on quick. AS FOR THE PLAYERS: The players are from all over including the US, Greece, and Poland. Ages range from 21-40. All are experienced players. Most prefer roleplaying, as I do. All are quick to laugh and into a fun game. AS FOR YOU: We are looking for a like minded player looking for a group of friends to explore the wonderful world of roleplaying. Be willing to relax rules for sake of roleplaying when needed.  THE PROCESS: Send a reply with a little about you and what your looking for in a GM and a game. Also some details on the character you would like to play (we are currently in mid campaign at around 11th level). If I like your application will present it to the group (- the character details) and it will be put to a vote. After that you will be invited to play.
What about a total newbie of a player. 32 I played and when I was 18 
never played anything in the interim? doesnt disqualify you. mind telling me a bit about yourself. 
well if a newbie doesn't disqualify me and you don't mind teaching im interested in playing especially if its today im 30 y/o played when I was like 11 with my dad and his friends I love all rpg video games bauldurs gate especially and recently I played a few hours dnd e5 campaigns just to learn a bit of the basics so if you don't mind teaching id be interested in joining 
the game takes place on saturdays  7pm MDT (UTC-6) until 33-4 am .