Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Magic weapons in a PF character sheet

I am new to roll20 and I am attempting to put a +2 Holly Fauchard in my equipment for a token attack macro. I am can't seem to get the extra damage die from the Holly enchantment to work or to get the proper STR modifier for it being a two-hander. If someone could break down the over all equipment portion of the sheet I would be much obliged.    
1541485978
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Which PF sheet are you using Bryan?  Official, Community, or other?
1541509288

Edited 1541509321
Just add it into the extra damage dropdown under the weapon. For two-handed damage, just switch the damage multiplier from 1 to 1.5. This will produce a result in chat like this: