Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF VtM group Wed EST/Thurs ACST

Hey, well its looking like my Vamp group has fallen through. I so dont want my character creation and ideas to go to waste so I'm hoping I might find a group to fill that gap in my gaming schedule (doesn't have to be wed, but i have games on thurs and fri and in a few weeks again hopefully sun). Have been using the 20th edition rules, and I do like a good solid rp group (even with beginners, which to vamp i kinda am too)
If you find something, let me know. I'm a large fan of VtM, and quite experienced with it.
If y'all can't find a ST, let me know, I haven't run Vamp in a little while, but I am old oWoD guy, I played Vampire a lot more than I ran it, but I should be able to get something going....Maybe brainstorm up a setting etc..
I'd like to join as a player, not sure if I'm familiar enough with vtm to serve as st yet :)
I might have one other player...i cant seem to get much traction on W:20 game, so maybe he will play V:20, I am usa CST, like to play at least twice a month, I can run the game.
I'm EST, but I don't mind working around other people's schedules :) Hopefully others are still interested?
Umm, Im sorry but I found a game for wed evening EST (thurs morning ACST)
aww boo :( Well, I still have that slot open if anyone wants a player :)