Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't click on monster attacks any more?

Used to, you could click on monster's attack  on the NPC block sheetand it would roll it, and you could set up the damage and everything. But now they don't do anything when I click on it. Is there a setting to turn it on? 
This is what I mean. You used to be able to click on these, and even edit them, but you can't any more? Did something change? 
Never mind, I am a bonehead.. I figured out what I was doing wrong.. Ignore me please. 
What were you doing wrong?? It's not working for me either, just recently.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Given the "Previous Page", "Next Page" links at the bottom, I would wager they were trying to click the attacks on the compendium entry, rather than a character sheet. They can look very similar.
It's now working, apparently it had something to do with Roll20. Now I can click on the compendium or the character stat blocks.