Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unable to find maps to use after purchase

Edited 1541747302
Hey, I purchased a few bundles of maps to use but they're not all appearing under the "Marketplace Purchases" tab in premium assets while the game is launched. I've made sure to add all the game add-ons and one of the bundles appears but the rest(two bundles and a single) do not. What am I missing? Thanks for your time! ---------Update------------ Loren was spot on.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Berjabber, I would recommend contacting the devs directly using <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> for something like this. Provide them with a list of the purchased packs and they'll be able to look to ensure that things have been connected to your account properly in the back end.
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
If they are addons, they might be in the map selection drop down drawer instead of the art library.
Loren the GM said: If they are addons, they might be in the map selection drop down drawer instead of the art library. This guys is right ^ just click the scene blue page icon and u should see ur maps