Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Comics By Request

Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
This is going to take time, effort, and probably some screaming.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Professor Chan's class is in session.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Of course Alycia would never be this vulnerable, especially in front of Nono, but it's the comics where anything goes!
This might win for my favorite addition to my post. If Alycia were truly the evil person she thinks everyone thinks her to be, she would so be a menace to Summer ...
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
As these comics show, Alycia is a danger to Summer's social life.
Bill G. said: As these comics show, Alycia is a danger to Summer's social life. Alycia is a threat to anyone's social life. Especially those she's concerned about. Honestly, the entire team should be reaching out to Jason to, for God's sake, keep Alycia occupied.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
The movement has no leaders and only one message.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Aaaand these two story lines converge.
Okay, there went some morning coffee through the nose.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
A continuation of themes and elements, some remixed, from this thread , without actually diving into what Alycia's thoughts are. Do we feel like Jason has been suitably messed with by the end?
Oh, Lord, yes. I'm snorting coffee out my nose right now. 1. In my experience, good couples bicker, rather than fight. Just like this. 2. That dialog (and, in fact, most of the dialog in this set) fits the characters very nicely. And I guess I can say that with some (literal) authority.  3. And of course she would slide over ... a third of the sofa. And, Jason, wisely, takes that as something huge and doesn't screw it up. 4. In retrospect, I suspect Jason would  understand why Alycia was so upset (that Stitch/Jumba makes me  get dewy-eyed). He'd just be reeeeeeally uncertain and careful about what the hell to do about it, since Alycia reacts ... vehemently ...to things. Also, great punch line.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Fortunately Nono is still under warranty.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Go home, Nono, you're drunk.

Edited 1541391216
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
*** Dave H. said:
*snrk*
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
That's discriminatory.

Edited 1541559038
Well, it is. But it's also not/sad.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
I think I could use the previous comic as a non-threatening or "safe" example of microaggression. What do folks think? But here's the more positive follow-up. Hope that improves the mood.
Definitely.

Edited 1541840929
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
*** Dave H.  said: I can see a bit more confident/sharper-edged Summer being very ... Hobbesean. :-) Edit: yes, that's Aria, not Summer, since she is the more confident and sharper edged sister.
Edit: yes, that's Aria, not Summer, since she is the more confident and sharper edged sister. She'll get there. Maybe that should be Alycia's project.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
What will this day be like? / I wonder. / What will my future be? / I wonder. It could be so exciting, / To be out in the world, / To be free! My heart should be wildly rejoicing. / Oh, what's the matter with me? I've always longed for adventure, / To do the things I've never dared. Now here I'm facing adventure / Then why am I so scared?
Now here I'm facing adventure / Then why am I so scared? For what it's worth, that song is something I sing to myself headed into job interviews / new jobs / other big thangs. (See also the R&H " Whistle a Happy Tune ").
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
With the Lamb situation heating up , maybe it's time to get some competent help. Until then, there's Summer.
*Snrk* For what it's worth, Alycia will actually consider contacting Summer. And however things turn out, she will absolutely be having a long, long, unhappy talk with her.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
To lighten the mood from the previous comic, here's the crossover I think nobody anticipated.