Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can anyone recommend a sheet for a Mixed World of Darkness 20th anniversary game?

Yes, it is crazy I know, but we want to run a mixed group, and could do with a sheet that can be relabelled and customised into whatever thing the person is, IE a mage or vampire or changeling.  Each of these has sheets already, but I need 1 sheet that is generic enough for all of them to use.  Help?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
I recall someone mayby made some work on trying to make a combined sheet of these, but don't remember. The Official WoD sheet is a combination of all the different WoD games for whatever edition it is, so comparing code between the 20th sheets and the WoD sheet could give you an idea how to combine them. Most 20th sheets are based on the 20th Vampire sheet, s the code for them should be almost identical.(I did Changeling 20th btw) The 20th games/sheets would benefit from an united sheet, and it should be easier than many other combination projects, as their code are almost identical.
Seconded. Was asking around about this, work got started on a unified 20th sheet but it stopped.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Did the person have a link to the WIP, if someone where to consider continuing?
Its here .  Its "stopped" because I am busy managing a farm and going to college and actually running my own game (not WoD).  When my schedule opens up a little, I will work on it more

Edited 1541643731
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Oh s***, sorry. :( I didn't remembered it being one of our major sheet authors working on on it, thought is was a smaller thing. Do you have the WIP on github or something, if someone would want to help? I know about shelving projects, have put on hold all my work on sheets until the winter holidays, but they are only on smaller sheets with little to no chance of there popping up people being interested in them(talking about reworking the risus sheet, making a unified D6 System sheet(D6 Adventure/Fantasy/space) all in one, maybe throwing in a MiniSix with them, and some additions to the Weaverdice sheets to accommodate some recently popular rulesvariations.)
Andreas J. said: ...our major sheet authors working on on it... Don't sweat it.  I have made a bunch, but very few of them are stellar.  The Official Roll20 folks and them that made the major sheets are a lot better.   I don't have the code anywhere I can share it, but I can put it on some text files and share them, if you want.  Github usually knocks me around when ever I try to upload something.  
Thank you. I have not done any sheet design before, but would be willing to pick up some reading on it if that would help.
Dice Pools: How do yawl like them?   Currently, the sheet is set up with a repeating field of common dice pools, where the user selects the attribute and skill-thingy to roll, against a selected difficulty...plus some options. I could make it like the New World of Darkness, where the user selects an attribute and skill by clicking on said attribute and skill, and then hitting a kind of universal button (which is sexy as hell, but takes a while). I can do both, either, or something else entirely.  Thoughts?
The 2nd way sounds Awesome, but if the 1st is much faster, would still be great. The main thing I am after is just a sheet that is either generic enough or where fields can be filled in so that all types can use it. Anything fancier than that is amazing!
Damn, this kinda inspired me to do tabs for my character sheet now, where the bottom part changes depending on the game. I think I prefer it a bit more light-weight with not quite as many tabs and visual clutter though. You can have a look at mine if you want: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6737017/my-vtm-v20-custom-charactersheet/?pageforid=6737017#post-6737017" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6737017/my-vtm-v20-custom-charactersheet/?pageforid=6737017#post-6737017</a>
Started over.&nbsp; Going more generic and less colorful: here
I have access to the Vampire, Werewolf, mage and Changeling 20th Anniversary books, but I can't find the Wraith book anywhere, and so impeding my progress.&nbsp; Anyone know if that is an actual thing or not?

Edited 1542339254
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Google tells me Wraith20th is real, it was funded with a Kickstarter. There exists a sheet for it in the roll20 repo, so I don't see how having access to the book is entirely necessary to progress.
There is a Wraith sheet on Roll20, but not (specifically) a 20th Anniversary one.&nbsp; Knowing how the rules were updated could be all kinds of important.&nbsp; Like finding out which skills are in which category, what Advantages wraiths have, how to structure the supernatural tab, if Wraith can have extra health levels or not, if wraiths have two health columns like Changelings or not... I ain't stopping.&nbsp; But I can't move forward with the Wraith specific parts until I get the book (or an owner and I trade lots of conversations and multiple tests on the sheet, via the hit-or-miss technique).&nbsp; Since I am doing this for free, anyhow, asking me pay money so I can build a sheet for a game I don't play is a bit much.

Edited 1542341024
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
<a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/CWOD-Wr20" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/CWOD-Wr20</a> I thought this was a sheet for Wraith 20th. The sheet instruction says: Wraith: The Oblivion Character Sheet for use with Classic World of Darkness, 20th Anniversary Edition. And really, if the system doesn't have a sheet by now, it doesn't matter much as it could be incorporated into your sheet at a later date. If people have survived without it this far, I m sure they can go a bit longer without it. But yeah I get that those parts are needed, even I needed extra input when I created the current changeling20th sheet, and that one is super basic like most of the other 20th sheets.
Andreas J. said: I thought this was a sheet for Wraith 20th. The sheet instruction Wraith: The Oblivion Character Sheet for use with Classic World of Darkness, 20th Anniversary Edition. In that case, my rancor looks unwarranted.&nbsp; I humblest apologies.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
The folder names for the WoD sheets is a major clusterfudge, I'm not supprised if you missed it.
Okay, I have paused progress until after my exams.&nbsp; Please be patient.