Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GUI for Cards In Hand not scaling properly

As part of my games I often have to play a game of cards (52 card deck + 2 jokers), sometimes reaching over 15 cards in hand.  Several sessions ago I noticed that my hand went from being a semi-usable 3 wide column to a mildly-infuriating 2 wide column.  In order to resolve this I've changed the zoom of the page, installed and uninstalled extensions, fiddled with CSS code (very novice), and done some googling/forum crawling for an answer. I haven't found a similar problem or a solution that fixes it. I'm thinking that perhaps it is the native resolution of the device (a Windows laptop) but that fact alone shouldn't stop me from fixing it. Alternatively, it could be a padding issue with the scrollbar, if it is present then the 2 wide columns appear, when it leaves there is enough space in the box for 3 wide columns. I've attached an annotated image above. The red arrows highlighting my frustration with the 2 wide columns and that after the hand has 6 or fewer cards it goes to 3 wide.  The white arrow highlights the 3 bars that a user can click and drag to relocate the nameplate. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Could you please carefully work through these steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!