Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5e Campaign Module - Art Library

I have purchased the 5e module: Princes of the Apocalypse. I am noticing that no tokens, handout art, or maps are included in my Marketplace Purchases Art Library. Is this to be expected for modules? My goal is to create character sheets with the handout art in the campaign that uses the module. Is this impossible? I assume this also means if I accidentally delete a handout/character, the only way to recover the art is to remake the entire campaign with the module again.
As a PRO level user, if you make a fatal mistake with a map asset, you can simply create a new game, then use the Transmogrifier to copy it over the mistaken one. I don't have this module myself, but it appears that the various assets are either HANDOUTS (Journal Entries) or MAPS (Blue tab at the top of the GM's screen). Modules do not generally include artwork in your Marketplace Art Library.
Ah true. Thank you for pointing out the transmogrifier trick. And with the transmogrifier I could potentially mix and match campaign dungeons. That is silly I have to go through that step, but I am glad that it is at least an option.
Dean
Roll20 Team
Kyle said: I have purchased the 5e module: Princes of the Apocalypse. I am noticing that no tokens, handout art, or maps are included in my Marketplace Purchases Art Library. Is this to be expected for modules? My goal is to create character sheets with the handout art in the campaign that uses the module. Is this impossible? I assume this also means if I accidentally delete a handout/character, the only way to recover the art is to remake the entire campaign with the module again. Hi Kyle :) Phnord is correct that transmog is a great tool. Generally adventure modules are contained to the modules themselves. Our newer modules have us breaking out some extra art in the product into additional token / character art sets. You can always see on the product page which bonus items are part of the product in the "This Bundle Includes" section just below the product image & title.
Dean said: Phnord is correct that transmog is a great tool.  Please do not misquote people. I never said that.
Dean
Roll20 Team
Hi Phnord - I'm quite certain anyone in this very short thread would understand the very clear context of my reference :) But have no fear, I'll refrain from referencing you in the future! Thanks for the quick recommendation to Kyle regardless.