Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D 5TH][PAID] Lost Mine of Phandelver

THE GAME This is the "Lost Mine of Phandelver" module for 5th edition D&amp;D.&nbsp; The module will take you from level 1 to level 5.&nbsp; Players should not take on every single fight, they should approach every encounter with caution.&nbsp; Death is a real possibility.&nbsp; The game is a great introduction to 5th edition D&amp;D.&nbsp; I am willing to continue into it once this adventure comes to a close. The game will run from 6pm to 10pm EST every other Monday.&nbsp; Discord will be used for voice.&nbsp; Follow this link to apply: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/137520/lost-mine-of-phandelver" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/137520/lost-mine-of-phandelver</a> PAY TO PLAY Why am I charging?&nbsp; This is something I've had difficulty wrapping my head around.&nbsp; It felt wrong to me.&nbsp; After all, D&amp;D is a game and we should just have fun playing it.&nbsp; But then, I think about the time I spend working on the game, making it enjoyable for everyone and my view starts to change.&nbsp; I am not in it to make money.&nbsp; I basically want to come out even and invest the surplus into Roll20 to enhance your experience. I am asking $20 for the entire campaign, this is a very low cost to you.&nbsp; After the first session, if you decide this is not for you, I will reimburse you the full $20 .&nbsp; This will give you the opportunity to see if you enjoy playing with me.&nbsp; If you don't enjoy it, it's perfectly fine, but I would like to have an open discussion with you to learn the reasons for this.&nbsp;&nbsp; I aim to get better and constructive criticism is always welcome. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $20 for the entire campaign, paid via Paypal before the first game. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. RECCOMMENDATION &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I enjoy this particular DM’s style. He’s passionate about his campaigns, well organized, creative and fair. His sessions are engaging and his NPC's are well portrayed.&nbsp; He implements background music, sound effects, letters and handouts, enriching the overall experience. His stories have continuity yet he allows the players to govern which direction to go, unencumbered by the greater storyline. If the session does go awry, he’s quick on his feet to adapt. I can’t say enough good things about this DM.&nbsp; His style and presentation enhance his world and immerse you into the game. In short, he provides a fun and enjoyable roll-playing experience. Give it a go, you won't regret it. - Azurine Winterheart WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT OF ME - I will be on time - I will be respectful of everyone - I will be honest - I will be fair for all - I will be fully prepared - I will be open to constructive feedback, accept it and adapt to it - I will not make it easy for you because you are paying me, death is possible - I will have a wicked time. WHAT I EXPECT OF THE PLAYER - To have a decent headphone and play in a place where there is no background noise - To be committed to play every game.&nbsp; If you can make it, I expect 24 hours notice - To respect me and your fellow players - To provide me with constructive feedback to enhance your experience - To have fun and enjoy yourself to the fullest Absolutely no bullying will be accepted CHARACTER CREATION You will roll 4D6, drop the lowest eight (8) times, keep the best six (6) and put them where you want.&nbsp; I will work with you at this stage so we understand each other. BOOK ALLOWED I am using the "PHB+1" rule.&nbsp; This mean that everything in the PHB is allowed, plus one more book.&nbsp; This other book must be approved by me first. APPLICATION Since I am looking for consistent player that will show up every game, I will be careful on who I accept into the game. Please answer the question below: - Why do you want to join? - What do you look for in a D&amp;D game? - What is your experience with D&amp;D? (only for reference, I welcome all types of experience) - Do you understand that this is a pay to play game and are you ok with this? - Can you write no more than four sentences describing the character you would like to play I am really looking forward to meeting you and playing this module with you.&nbsp; 🙂 Follow this link to apply: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/137520/lost-mine-of-phandelver" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/137520/lost-mine-of-phandelver</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $20 for the entire campaign via Paypal before the first game. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Almost a full crew!!&nbsp; Need one more player.&nbsp; Anyone interested? Cheers BlackStrum