Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

D&D 5E Macros Corruption in Character Sheet

Over the last month or so, I've increasingly been experiencing corruption of the D&amp;D 5E character sheet, in multiple games using the same character. It affects spells attacks/healing rolls, but apparently not weapon attacks. In some cases, the SPELL tab copy spews garbage, but the CORE Attacks copy works. The main Spellcasting Ability in some games isn't calculated properly (on the SPELLS page -- it's 10 or 11 instead of the proper 13 or 15 value. Re-Drop &amp; Dragging "Cure Wounds" seems to fix it. The Spellcasting Ability in the bad version is, "NONE";&nbsp;in the fresh copy it's, "SPELL". Dissonant Whispers (which isn't in the Compendium) can't be fixed in one game, apparently, but works in another. This may be related to the first game's CS being imported from my Character Vault, and the second game's version being hand-entered (the GM has a Free account, like I do). It appears to be due to poor updating of the master D&amp;D 5E character sheet, but might be something else. Thank you for looking into this. Example: The character sheet for "Tala" in this game has this problem with many of the spells,&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/3803918/darokin-borderlands-5e-d-and-d-open-table-swords-and-sorcery" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/3803918/darokin-borderlands-5e-d-and-d-open-table-swords-and-sorcery</a>
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Helen P. I have copied your post over to the thread dedicated to the 5th Edition OGL sheet , where it will enjoy higher visibility by the mods, other sheet designers, and those familiar with the behavior of the sheet. Since you can follow the progress there, I will close this thread.