Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Custom Character Sheet if subscription ends

I am writing a custom character sheet for MERP as one does not exist. As far as I understand as soon as my subscription ends so does access to the character sheet. On that basis can I upload the character sheet to the Git repo so that it doesn't get lost once my subscription ends? If I am wrong with above please let me know.

Edited 1541976250
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yes, you can upload the sheet and if its accepted into the repo, everyone will be able to use it (including you). That said, you wont lose access to your custom sheet once subscription ends. Any campaigns you have created using that sheet will continue to use it, you just wont be able to edit it any further. 
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
G G said: That said, you wont lose access to your custom sheet once subscription ends. Any campaigns you have created using that sheet will continue to use it, you just wont be able to edit it any further.  And if you change the game from using the custom sheet you won't be able to re-enable it without a pro subscription ;)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Also, when duplicating a game, I believe you are also asked to choose a sheet. It might be good future proofing to make a few empty games using your sheet to hedge against corruption or just whenever you need a fresh start.
Thanks to all for the prompt replies. I'll continue to develop the sheet then. :-)