Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Default Grid Color

Edited 1542238099
Every time i change the default color for the grid to something else than the default one. "In the default setting of the campaign" I get something like that one when i create a new map And i need to edit the option of the map for switch to another grid color -> Apply -> Switch grid color again for the one i want. and finaly the grid color is here ! That right ? or it's only for me ? [Google Chrome "70.0.3538.102" 64 Bits] [Tried with vanilla Browser, i got the same than with my extension] [Windows 10 Family Edition] I will try with Mozilla Firefox when he will get installed soon... But clear my cache and trying it from an other computer (Friend Computer) dont resolve the problem. Edit: Same problem with Mozilla Firefox Vanilla 63.0.1 (64 bits)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This was reported very recently . There appears to be an issue with the way the default grid color is stored.
Yes, my apologize for not found it.  i will keep an eyes to this thread too °^° Thanx you o/
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
No apologies necessary. It's a busy forum.