Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for players for my first time as GM. Looking for longish term players interested in the One Piece D20 system (dont worry, its actually a really fun system.)

So I do have some experience with tabletop rpgs, but have never GM`d before, but I always thought it would be fun. I`m looking for players that would be open to a bit of a slower GM and would be supportive. I`m not asking for endless patience though, and I`m not gonna softball this game. I want to do a massive sprawling sea journey to do... whatever it is the players want. I first want to see how many people I can get interested in this, and am also asking everyone interested how you would want to play this. The game system allows playing as Marines or Pirates, though both sides can be evil, good or neutral. (marines can even go partly rouge if you want). I`m also not going to make this a "play as the main cast" or a "become friends with the main cast" the best part of one piece is that fact that theres endless stories always going on, so i really dont want to just keep running into named characters. I want this to be more of a big pirate adventure, that happens to take place in the one piece world. Mostly because the one piece world allows some CRAZY ass shit to down. The actual site that used to make this game shut down, but they thankfully finished the game before that. <a href="https://storage.googleapis.com/google-code-archive-downloads/v2/code.google.com/one-piece-d20/OP_D20_2.0.1.zip" rel="nofollow">https://storage.googleapis.com/google-code-archive-downloads/v2/code.google.com/one-piece-d20/OP_D20_2.0.1.zip</a> Thats a link to the rule book and some supplements.&nbsp; I`m hoping to hear back soon, really looking forward to the going on the open seas with you all :3
Ah crap, I just found out that the rule book kept being worked on by fans after the original group shut down. this current version fixes a few of my problems with the system, and just mostly improves it. <a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j5sImAM1XgoQ_UmrQpW1YXL0WQGwSJai/view" rel="nofollow">https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j5sImAM1XgoQ_UmrQpW1YXL0WQGwSJai/view</a> thats the current most rulebook
1542304598

Edited 1542308047
alright, I made anyone interested a discord to come and talk in, come on over. pm me for the link
Hello Jacob H. When are you planning on running this? People on roll20 are form all over the world in all kinds of situations so for people to get commited&nbsp;or show interest they need to know if it won't end up in the middle of the night or the middle of their work day.
currently I have no time, because I`m working it out with the people that have answered so far. Currently based off what theyve told me, the time this game will likely be running is friday/saturday in the afternoon on pst time