Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a veteran role player(s), talented, with expressive acting skills to join group of veteran role players.

Edited 1542474527
Hi there, if your a person that has looked for an online game that has depth, is long-running you have hit pay dirt. If you have some acting skills you can bring to a virtual table you are in the right place. If you are wanting to "Kill shit" only your in the wrong place :) The game system designed by me 21 years ago, updated and improved over the many years. The game setting, a campaign world that has run at the table since 1986 and still going strong today. We are trying something new bringing it to the virtual world. This is a long-term group looking to add someone that will join a group of friends. If you wanting a campaign game and done, this is not for you. 
i am intrigued with this post Dungeon Master...15 year DnD fan right here...also a Critter/huge matt mercer fan.
I'm interested, but what timezone is this in?
Just signed up for roll20. New to the concept seems awesome. Been playing solid for a couple years. Looking for a group that likes to RP. Haven’t played on here but I imagine I could figure it out. I’m in Ak so time is a consideration. What days what time.
I'm interested if the timing works out. I've been part of a particular D&D campaign since 91 that is very much in the same vein of what you describe.