Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

JoJo's Bizarre New Year Adventure

Edited 1544262843
Looking for a couple of players to take part in a jojo's bizarre adventure themed rpg in which the characters can make their own stands. We wont be starting for a long time (hence the name) ,but I think its important to get to know someone your going to be playing with first. Anyone interested can of course either post or pm me as well as if you have any questions.  Edit: Moves game date to the 14th for start people been dropping out so still need 1 or 2 people. PM me if interested.
Count me in, this seems interesting! As an aside, what times and days are you available?
I'm pretty much always available on nights all week as well as all day weekends.
i would like to join
I'm interested in joining the game.
Shameless Bump.