Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica Official Bug Thread

DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Thank you for purchasing Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica! Please report any bug or game issues below. Here is a quick FAQ based on past releases: I bought the compendium expansion. Now what? You can now see all Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica content in the Compendium, both&nbsp; in-app &nbsp;and&nbsp; on the site .&nbsp;Ravnica Character Options will now be available in the Roll20 Charactermancer for 5th Edition Dungeons &amp; Dragons What Character Sheet should I use? All Wizards of the Coast licensed content on Roll20 uses the Roll20 5th Edition OGL Sheet. When creating a new Roll20 game that you intend to use with content from Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica, be sure to select the 5th Edition OGL as your Character Sheet in the Game Setup page for full compatibility. Why does (Monster name) have a text token? If there is no licensed art available for a named NPC or monster, we must make a text token as a placeholder. Users are absolutely free to upload a replacement token if they like to their games, of course! Our licensing agreement only covers what's available in the module itself, along with other WOTC 5E products. How do I access the Game Setting &amp; Map Addon and Krenko's Way Adventure? Both of these products are game addons! Start a new game with the 5th Edition Character Sheet and add the addons in to access it. For info on how to access addon content, please see here:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/How_to_Access_Marketplace_Content#Game_Addons" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/How_to_Access_Marketplace_Content#Game_Addons</a>
When I share the compendium the players can see the adventure and monsters. Is there any way to turn certain parts off?
Dean
Roll20 Team
Lloydski said: When I share the compendium the players can see the adventure and monsters. Is there any way to turn certain parts off? Hi Lloydski. Sharing only specific sections of a compendium is not a feature that we currently support. While we generally have not prioritized additional tools to control social trust beyond creating a safe and fun environment for everyone, I'm definitely open to hearing if there is a strong desire for more such tools.
Dean, Thank you for the reply to Lloydski.&nbsp; What he's referencing is that I'm putting together a game with him, and as a player he was able to look at the adventure notes and monster stats.&nbsp; Is this possibly a bug with the package?
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Jeff - If Compendium Sharing is turned on, it unlocks the whole compendium. If another person is GM, they can see all the folders as well. Does that help? :)
Thank you very much.
I apologize if this is not the right place.. BUT my issue is: will the Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica pack on your marketplace give me a way to download a PDF of it? side note: because if not.. i guess i will have to buy it twice :/ , with that said though if i could pay extra to get a PDF i would be happy to, however personal feeling is that it should be in the pack :) P.S. Roll20 has changed my life and i love you all very much, i mean this sincerely &lt;3
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Nickonil said: I apologize if this is not the right place.. BUT my issue is: will the Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica pack on your marketplace give me a way to download a PDF of it? side note: because if not.. i guess i will have to buy it twice :/ , with that said though if i could pay extra to get a PDF i would be happy to, however personal feeling is that it should be in the pack :) P.S. Roll20 has changed my life and i love you all very much, i mean this sincerely &lt;3 There are no PDF versions of any 5e D&amp;D products, whether on Roll20 or any other platform. Wizards of the Coast has not produced any PDFs of the 5th Edition product line. So, there isn't a PDF included with the Roll20 module.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Licensed Roll20 products do not include a PDF of the source text. Everything you see in the Marketplace description is what is included :)
thanks! for all the answers :)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Reported Elsewhere: Alexander W. &nbsp;said: I love&nbsp;Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica but it shares the same problem that the compendium has Spell casters are are not equiped with the spells ready making them a huge them take up a lot time in game prep Anyone solutions or ad dive to suggest to change this so the spells in the&nbsp;Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica (Game Setting &amp; Map Addon) and the Compendium would be added? What do you think about that how long dose it take you to complete a spell caster (especially ones that have spells that are not in the SRD or PHB from Xanatar and SCAG )?
It would appear on&nbsp; this page about joining the Simic the entry for "Deepsage" is missing. It is however still present in the handouts provided in-game.
I just bought the Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica Bundle and I'm having a hard time locating the actual maps. I think I found them under the "Journal" section, but when I go to drag and drop them on the gameboard, nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? Full disclosure: I am very new at using Roll20. Like, 3 days old new.

Edited 1543676005
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
How do I access the Game Setting &amp; Map Addon and Krenko's Way Adventure? Both of these products are game addons! Start a new game with the 5th Edition Character Sheet and add the addons in to access it. For info on how to access addon content, please see here:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/How_to_Access_Marketplace_Content#Game_Addons" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/How_to_Access_Marketplace_Content#Game_Addons</a> Once added the maps should be in the pages section of the VTT... anything in the journals tab will likely be supporting information for using the maps. And welcome to Roll20 :)
Thank you for the reply Ziechael! I'm enjoying it a lot! And thank you so much for helping me! I thought I had to drag and drop, but you're right! They're under the pages and I simply have to click one. I can't tell you how much frustration that alleviates.&nbsp;
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
theonetrueduddy - Thanks for that report! The Simic page has been updated :)