Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

A new DM for new players

Hello people of the world! I'm a new DM looking for players new to the 4e D&D way of gaming or to table tops. I'm EST and the games start at 8:30 pm. hope to see ya there.
Sounds good. I'm also EST and new to 4e (although I've played 2.5 and 3.5).
hello im brand new to D&D so i would like to join your adventure if you may be so kind but im in minnesota so hopefully that wont complicate anything.
I am a veteran 4e player/dm so i have knowledge, i live outside the us but i will stay up if needed i have it easy to sleep so nothing bad with that. so invite me if you want to have someone with the habit of years of play with the 4e system and ruleset
ok guys before I invite any one of you I'll need to knoe your skype or if you have a mic, mostly since I cant use the text chat style well.
bluuewolf have a mic
bluuewolf is your skype?
yes
my skype is twitchaim or cody morgan
Skype name is live:woodley49 and I have a mic.
Austin; hi there~! still interested in more players?
Somewhat of a 4e player/dm veteran here. Would be interested in joining. Skype name is andrew.salokar. Look forward to hearing from you hopefully.
I have a bit of experience in 4e. If you still need a player, I'll happily join :)