Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder (Community)- how to change the language?

Hello, good to everyone. I am creating a new pathfinder game and it turns out that they have removed all the pages of different languages, including Spanish and they have put "pathfinder comunity sheet", I would like to know how I can change the language. Excuse my rude English Thank you very much: D

Edited 1542911661
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The sheet uses translation files to translate it into the language associated with your account. You can change this language from your accounts page. I am unsure if anyone has submitted a Spanish translation file for the sheet.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
The sheet already includes all the i18n data to be converted to any language, but no one has made a conversion of the translation file to Español yet...  If you are interested/capable, I would be more than happy to assist you with the conversion.  Basically you just need to take the es.json text file and update the English to Español. I've helped with other translations.  It's fairly straight forward.  Once the conversion is done, we'll upload the new es.json to roll20's repo and after the weekly update cycle, anyone with their roll20 language set to Spanish will see the sheet in Español.  PM me if you are interested. Cheers
Hi, we need the pathfinder spanish sheet but we don t know how to find it. Can you help us?

Edited 1545501628
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
There are a couple volunteers currently working on an Espanol translation... If you are intrested /capable and would like to help, just PM me.  Otherwise, we'll just have to wait for the work to done completed.  Cheers
Thank you, I am nott capable right now, but I ll wait, dou you know how long aprox it takes?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
No way to tell how long it would take for a proper translation.  The community sheet may be the largest sheet on roll20.  Lots of translation will need to be done. 
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
This file represent all text that need to be translated on the Official Pathfinder sheet. The text on the left side is the segment's name, and the text on the right is the text that need to be translated.

Edited 1545587049
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I was contacted by two members last month on translating the Community sheet.  We had a discussion on what needs to be done including that the Espanol translation should match Paizo's official translations. (Printed material).  I've sent a followup message a few days ago.  Still waiting for a reply.