Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Easy Experience problem

Hi guys, I've made a new copy of an old campaign and for some reason I can't get Easy Experience to work with the new copy. Anyone have any idea of what this error message means? The error occurs whenever I try to deal out session XP. Adding XP works just fine.
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
It looks like it's trying to find a character ID. Maybe try running the setup again? (Full disclosure, I probably don't know what I'm talking about...)
Thanks Kirsty. I ended up making a new copy and this time it worked. Very odd. :)
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
Glad you got it working!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Ra enknigut, do you still have the broken game copy? If so, could you invite me so I can do some digging?

Edited 1542935045
Ravenknight
KS Backer
Scott C. said: Ra enknigut, do you still have the broken game copy? If so, could you invite me so I can do some digging? Sure do! I will send you an invite by PM. Edit: Invite sent.
Ack, making a new copy didn't help and now there are a whole load of API-scripts that refuse to work. I think we can safely say that Easy Experience wasn't the culprit even if I appreciate the help Scott. This is the error I get when trying to use Cashmaster. I need Elvish Medicine.