Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Pathfinder or D&D 3.5 UTC-5 Weekday & Weekend

I'm looking to play a Pathfinder or D&D 3.5 game. I'm fairly new at D&D 3.5 (I've only played 3 games before and they were all pretty spaced out.) and I've never played Pathfinder before but it sounds fun. I'm pretty rusty do to the large spaces in time that I've played D&D so I might need a little help, I've never played Pathfinder but it sounds similar to D&D and I'd be willing to try. I work part-time so I don't know what day's I'll be working until later in the week, but I typically work 3-7. Occasionally it'll be 5-9 or 3-9 or something along those lines, rarely I'll get like 10:30-6 or something weird but that hardly happens. I'd like to play weekly or so but I'm up for any time really, I just like playing the game.
Hiya, I just put up a post. My game is looking for another player. Take a look at that massive wall of text. See if it interests you. Cheers.