Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Does the D&D Compendium update?

D&D just came out with an update to the erratta in cooperation with their new books with fancier covers. Does the Roll20 Compendium update as well? I bought the Players handbook and have put the Monster Manual, Tome of Foes, and Volos Gmonster Guide on my Christmas list. I wanted to know if the updates were concurrent.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi EvilMeanBadGuy, The Production Team and Devs are absolutely working on D&D 5th Edition content and this includes errata updates. With the holidays happening, please be patient. You can keep an eye out for announcements here on the forums, as well as the  blog ,  twitter , and via the Roll20 Newsletter (if you’re not signed up for that, you can join  here ).
Oh, I'm cool with that! Just wondering about a rough aim for a guesstimate for a hypothetical timetable.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
They tend to keep timetables close to the vest and not talk about it till they are ready.
Hi EvilMeanBadGuy, The errata is something we have on our radar :) We can't give an exact day for when it will come but we are expecting within a year. That said, any such changes will be available automatically as soon as we can!
Thanks for the guesstimate.
Drespar said: Hi EvilMeanBadGuy, The errata is something we have on our radar :) We can't give an exact day for when it will come but we are expecting within a year. That said, any such changes will be available automatically as soon as we can! Did you mean within the year???? This has already been updated in the other platform I use.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Yes, they should come out by the end of December, 2018, barring any disasters. Sorry for the confusion! Jeremy said: Did you mean within the year???? This has already been updated in the other platform I use.