Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

iOS App version 2.0.1 Bug Report Thread

Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The iOS app has been updated on the Apple Store  to fix the issue with the Charactermancer popup. The new version number is 2.0.1. Please note that, due to Apple's iOS update requirements, the app might not install or work if you are not on the most recent version of iOS. Please report any issues with this build in this thread.
I cannot seem to be able to expand or collapse the folders in the journal.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi, Lynx. Thanks for your report! Did you update the app, or install it fresh? If you updated, try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that clears the folder issue.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
From elsewhere: The +to open and - to close folders is not working But it still doesn’t work right. It will not allow me to Share handouts with the players. The button to share is not present.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Lynx: We were able to confirm that folders for handouts cannot be collapsed, but they default to open. Is that what you're experiencing as well? For anyone following up on the sharing handouts: that feature isn't supported in the app. It's not in the Android version, either.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Reported elsewhere : Z  said: Redownloaded the iPad app stuck on load screen.  Loaded one time and could not access any content or see map.    Love using my pc but was hoping the app was fixed for quick stuff. 
I downloaded the new version of the app on a fully updated iPad Pro and it sticks on the load screen. Rebooted the IPad no go. Reinstalled the Roll20 app and still not working.
Hi Darrin, does this issue persist across multiple games? Especially a new game?
I went back and tried all my games. They weren’t working until I got to My Ashen Stars game. After that one loaded, all the rest of them started loading, even the one that wouldn’t right before the Ashen Star game. Strange. 
I am viewing this site through my mobile browser and half of the site is completely non-functional. The menu button used to navigate does not work, the 'post new topic' button in this very forum and every other forum similarily broken. Trying to PM doesn't work and that's just what I found in 5 minutes of use. I am using an iPhone 5, iOS 10.33 and this has happened on both safari and firefox browsers. Shoutout also to the 'post reply' box I am typing this in for being comically small: <a href="https://postimg.cc/Sjw8TYJ1" rel="nofollow">https://postimg.cc/Sjw8TYJ1</a>
I had to use google to navigate to the forums and then to here. Incidentially, neither the edit nor delet options for that post I made work either

Edited 1545197687
Haven’t been able to get past “loading” on the iPad app for about two weeks now. Any tips to troubleshoot? It’s worked fine before this.&nbsp; I tried reinstalling and all of my campaigns to no avail.&nbsp;
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Thanks for your feedback, Expy! Although this thread is for feedback on the standalone iOS app, I will make sure your feedback gets added to our mobile browser support ticket. Expy said: I am viewing this site through my mobile browser and half of the site is completely non-functional. The menu button used to navigate does not work, the 'post new topic' button in this very forum and every other forum similarily broken. Trying to PM doesn't work and that's just what I found in 5 minutes of use. I am using an iPhone 5, iOS 10.33 and this has happened on both safari and firefox browsers. Shoutout also to the 'post reply' box I am typing this in for being comically small: <a href="https://postimg.cc/Sjw8TYJ1" rel="nofollow">https://postimg.cc/Sjw8TYJ1</a>

Edited 1545291206
I love that there’s development on the app again! But in lists, items for example, I cannot delete them or change their order. I clicked to unlock and the options show up, but still can’t do anything. &nbsp;Also pinch to zoom is not working as expected. &nbsp;It just moves the page around where instead it should be stationary. Let me know if you need more information for me.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Reported Elsewhere : Tom K. &nbsp;said: No matter what I do whatever game I join it forever stays on this screen: It is totally non-responsive and must be killed.&nbsp; What should I do? Thanks in advance.
Same issue as Tom screen locks up.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Yup...me, too.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Just to help speed things up for the dev, do you get this behavior regardless of which game you are opening? Does it give you a black screen on a brand new game (no module or add-ins loaded)?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Well...now I can get past the black screen, but can't expand folders where the characters are located. And in one campaign where I have characters outside of folders, the formatting on the character sheet is whack (although, in a game, things are fine).
iPad version still not working after reinstall, no map, folders don’t work, such a shame

Edited 1550604662
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Coolbreeze said: iPad version still not working after reinstall, no map, folders don’t work, such a shame I can't answer to the folders problem, but the app does not have access to the map, that's Table on Tablet, not the app.
keithcurtis said: Coolbreeze said: iPad version still not working after reinstall, no map, folders don’t work, such a shame I can't answer to the folders problem, but the app does not have access to the map, that's Table on Tablet, not the app. What’s the table on tablet then? I assumed that was the app, cheers for the reply
Hello Coolbreeze, Since you are a subscriber, Table on Tablet is used by just visiting the site on your tablet via your browser.&nbsp;

Edited 1551958053
The ios app version 2.0.1 really has some bugs as the application is not running properly and the app also lags sometimes. It is also not getting the iTunes app running and giving iTunes error 9 in return.