Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D5E] Player Looking for a DM/Group

Relatively inexperienced player looking for a group to play a free, weekly DnD 5e with on any days besides Monday and Friday; I'm willing to play whatever role the group needs, though i have only played Clerics and a Wizard in past campaigns, and I have a pretty open schedule at the moment for whatever time slot is available. I'm familiar with using Discord and Roll20, and I'm available for any questions that you may have prior to letting me join :)
It's a good idea to put in your timezone in the post as it makes it easier for people to know if you could fit into their game or not. :-) Otherwise good luck finding a game!
Oh, good point, thank you! For anyone who's interested, I'm in Eastern Standard Time, and I usually prefer to play anytime from 6-11 PM EST.
A player has vanished from my group, and we could use another (preferably someone who can heal well). I see it says you're relatively inexperienced, and this is a game for somewhat experienced players, but if you've played a bit, it probably won't be too rough to catch up. The game starts at higher level though, which is unappealing to some players. We're about 6 or so sessions in. We play from 6-10 Eastern on Tuesdays. Here's the very long listing:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/114280/the-survivors" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/114280/the-survivors</a>
From what I can gather from your listing, I think I'd prefer a more balanced sort of campaign to jump into; due to my inexperience I'm still trying to get a hang of the balanced mechanics of DnD, so jumping into one without that sort of precaution sounds as though it'd be harder for me to learn; I'm sure your party would also want a more experienced Cleric for that sort of dangerous campaign as well, which I'm just not suited for, sadly.&nbsp; :(