Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Report bug

Hello again Drespar, I'm sorry to bother you, but that same problem happened with the spreadsheets
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Paging Dr Drespar, please hold :) (thats a flippant but fun way of saying I've let him know for you...)
                   This error has been happening more and more often, can you help me?
This error has been happening more and more often, can you help me  Ziechael ?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sorry, this isn't something I can help with directly. Drespar will be able to and I believe he is back in tomorrow (29th), apologies for the delay.
Oh thanks, so waiting...
Hello again Tyger, Our sincerest apologies that this issue keeps cropping up :( I have implemented the fix so the character should be up and running again. I believe this issue is arising due to the size of the game and how long it takes to load in assets-- as a consequence, opening up a handout too soon in this loading process may be the cause of the error you are seeing. Where ever possible, I would suggest allowing the game a bit more time before opening any handouts and seeing if that helps alleviate the problem for the time being.
Understand, thanks again Drespar!