Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

TokenMod to remove all lights....

Edited 1543579967
I'm playing through the Dungeon of the mad mage module and one thing I can't get my head around is why some of the monsters seem to emit their own light and seemingly... "have vision". The large map and the large amounts of dynamic lighting barriers I *think* is causing my game to fall to a crawl, so I'm hoping to remove all extra bits I don't need. - Starting with monster tokens and their own dynamic lighting calculations that I assume is going on in the background. I think that I can quickly do this in one fell swoop with TokenMod, however, I'm not that sure of what I'd need to use.... I'm guessing it would be something like... !token-mod {{ --off light_hassight light_radius light_dimradius light_otherplayers }} However, this is just a guess, based on another post I saw... could anyone spend a moment to confirm/clarify? My plan would be to go to the TOKEN Layer, SELECT ALL and then run it. - Then the same on the GM Layer. Thanks!

Edited 1543584812
Ravenknight
KS Backer
Try this: !token-mod --set light_radius#0 light_dimradius#=0 light_hassight#no light_angle#360 light_otherplayers#no Edit: Forgot to edit hassight. Should be working now. :P