Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Warhammer 40k Rogue Trader

Need one more person for a campaign that has already been going on quite a while. One of my players is taking a break for a little while so he can sort out some stuff so currently I have only 2 characters. The characters that are currently present are Adam an explorator heavily focused on what most would consider tech heresy and Shas'O Vior'La Shovah Kais Mont'yr (Blueberry) a tau fire warrior with a battle suit. You will be joining into a game at rank 5 with equal experience to the others as well as some extra gear to get you up to speed. This campaign is pretty silly in some respects and has already diverged quite heavily from the lore but we still keep that 40k spirit. We play on saturdays at 6:00pm gmt-6  Anyone interested please message me here or through pm asap as I'm hoping we can still play this Saturday.

Edited 1543594685
There is a guy that just posted a couple hours ago wanting to join a Warhammer. Edit - I bumped his thread.
Just to clarify is it your rogue trader that is taking a break?
Do you allow more than one Tau? Might be interested in a Navigator too. What can you say about the travels of the party so far?