Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

DotMM Roll20 Question

Hello! I have a quick question for the Dungeon of the Mad Mage Adventure Module. I purchased it and created a campaign with it as my players will soon be heading that way. When I load the maps, there are no tokens present on any of the maps. Do I need to put all of them in manually?  Thank you in advance!
Wondering the same thing, my group is just finishing Heist and about to start DotMM but no tokens are on the map.  Right now it is the only compendium I own on Roll20 and is that the reason or am I doing something wrong?