Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Cannot find purchased Dungeon Tiles

Recently I purchased the "Geomorphic Dungeon Tiles" set but I have been unable to actually use the tiles. I've searched in the art library, under my premium assets and marketplace purchases though its not appeared. I've searched through my library, I made sure that I was searching under everything and not only tokens or a category that would cause it to be hidden. I cannot download the tiles from the marketplace, as the creator does not allow it to be downloaded. I cant find an answer online so far that solves it. What am I doing wrong and how do I find them?
It looks like you'll find them as Decks, as in cards, which are in your Collections tab.
The only deck I see is the normal playing cards set. Would it be hidden somewhere or would I have to manually add it somehow?
1543734020

Edited 1543734108
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Did you check your addon menu? I believe they are classified as an addon.
Nope, I wasnt even aware that was a thing until your comment! I found another comment from you on a separate threat detailing how to do so.Thank you very much.
1543734722
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
No problem. Glad to help.