Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM recruiting for Ptolus: City by the Spire a Urban campaign coverted to Pathfinder rules

A city of mysteries, secrets, and dark histories, Ptolus lies forever in the shadow of a towering stone spire reaching impossibly high into the sky, an enigma and reminder of evil long past. In Ptolus, the supernatural is expected and treachery lies around every corner—or is it that the supernatural lies around every corner and treachery is expected? Either way, the city of Ptolus abounds with danger, magic, intrigue, and above all, adventure. I would like to run this specific setting with a group of 4-6 players, I've had to restart twice now and i want to get through the story that is lvls 1-30 through 6 Acts The maps are all done up to chapter 7 in Act2 and i have more notes leading up to chapter 16 in Act 4, I would like to play on every Wednesdays at 5:30pm Mountain US time, I'm a very dedicated DM and will teach new players if need be. go ahead and add me on skype: Myrkos39 and chit chat about the game :)
I would be very interested if there is any other day than Wednesday. I have another game that day/time. Is a different day an opt
While it does sound like a fun setting, i'm in the same situation as above. Wednesday is no good for me

Edited 1394393431
I'm sorry guys i cant change the day :( my entire week is filled except Wednesday
Sounds cool will add you on skype
all slots have been filled thanks for the adds guys!
Man, I've been holding onto the Ptolus book for a while now, and it's on my list of things to eventually run one day. Very interested in seeing how this is run.
it actually runs pretty good i recommend it :)
KEEN TO JOIN! :D