Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

d% for d100

As a lazy good-fer-nothin' GM that hasn't typed out /roll since I learned I could just use /r, is there any way to implement d% as a short cut for rolling a d100. I've read through the current dice systems and unless its something in the works I don't believe it should interfere with any existing systems syntax. This is not remotely a priority in the grand scheme of things, at all, but it would speed things up for those of use who spend most of their time rolling percentile die all game long (CoC, DH, RT, etc) plus think of the poor abused 0 key on all our keyboards, the poor thing is probably as overworked as the Dev Team.
Do you know you can make a macro with "/r d100" and then show it in a quickbar so it becomes a floating button? That make save you even more typing.
Yeah, thats basically what Ive been doing. but it becomes spammy when I need to roll more than one D100 at a time.