I am planning on starting a new West Marches campaign designed around a megadungeon that focuses heavily on exploration and discovery of lost knowledge, powers and abilities.  I'll be running using D&D4e. The goal is to have everything up and running and have the first game going after the first of the year.  If I do all the groundwork myself, its doable but I've got a lot of work in front of me to do if I make it easy on my self once players start exploring.  What I'm looking for is someone else to help me organize and/or run games in the setting.  I have many years of experience playing and running D&D4e.  Building the encounters, monsters, journals, maps etc are all old hat for me so I don't need a ton of technical help with the setup (although I'm always game for learning new and improved ways on how to do something).  What I am looking for is someone who I can bounce ideas off of, chat with about the layout of the megadungeon and someone who would want to help input the monsters/look through the thousands of monster journals, maps and other resources I have gathered in order to make this easier to run once players start rolling into the dungeon. I'm happy to teach a new DM or someone who has never run before, either not running 4e before or someone completely new to the other side of the screen. If this sounds interesting to you, or you want more details, respond to this thread or send me a message on discord at PermanentDM#5146. Thanks for your time.