Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Microsoft Edge + D&D 5E character sheet by Roll20 = Format issues

I am having some formatting issues while using roll20 and Microsoft's new HTML5 standards Browser Edge.  Please see below a screen shoot of both the issue and the browser version:
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Only the current public releases of Chrome and Firefox are supported, issues are possible and out of scope for support when using unsupported browsers I'm afraid.
well that bites...  Where can I find the list of supported browsers? @Ziechael
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sorry for the less than positive news :( The wiki is the best source of information generally although it is also alluded to in the [ Read First ] sticky in the bug report forum.
Pro tip from a web developer: forget Edge ;) They are so far aways from their concurrents that they think about rebuild a whole new browser with the chromium kit...