Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Low level compendium mobs not showing up in journal

As title states, low level mobs like commoners and guards don't have a journal sheet when i drag them onto the map even though i own all the supplements. At the same time, higher level mobs like dragons and blackguards show up fine.
As a note, low level mobs like 1/8th CR Cultists seem to work... I don't know what's happening.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hmm. I am not seeing this behavior over here. Commoners come in with a sheet and a token. Which sheet/system are you using? I tested with 5e OGL by Roll20. There are a couple of things I can think of off hand that might cause this behavior. A momentarily slow connection can cause a lag between creation and display of the token/sheet. Or, if there is already a commoner in the campaign, the Compendium drag likely will not overwrite it. If neither of those is the case, and you are still seeing this behavior, c ould you please carefully work through these steps of our guide to   Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions  and  anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!

Edited 1544110395
keithcurtis said: Hmm. I am not seeing this behavior over here. Commoners come in with a sheet and a token. Which sheet/system are you using? I tested with 5e OGL by Roll20. There are a couple of things I can think of off hand that might cause this behavior. A momentarily slow connection can cause a lag between creation and display of the token/sheet. Or, if there is already a commoner in the campaign, the Compendium drag likely will not overwrite it. If neither of those is the case, and you are still seeing this behavior, c ould you please carefully work through these steps of our guide to   Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions  and  anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you! Actually, i just realised i have 5e mini dungeons mega bundle ALL the way from #01-30 loaded and a bunch of other stuff! They would almost certainly be under one of them in the journal! I was about to say it wasn't in the journal already, but come to think of it, they would definitely be in one of the folders in the journal!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That might indeed be it. I'll keep the thread open for the time being; let me know if this needs further attention.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I'm going to resolve this thread. If the problem recurs, feel free to open a new issue.