Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

LF2P - Free - 8:30pm EST Weekly Saturdays - Rise of Tiamat

Hi Fam, Looking for 2 more players to play in Rise of Tiamat ongoing game.  We're a bit into the campaign already, chapter 2. Most of the current players are new and pretty much aggro everything sooooo, it's a much higher ratio of combat to rp; but hopefully one day I'll get them to rp more.  :) The plan is to run through all the WOTC modules, maybe one day do some homebrew stuff. We're currently playing every Saturday at 8:30 PM EST start time.  Characters are 9th level.  All WOTC official books classes / races etc. is open.  We use Feats and Backgrounds.  Multi-classing is allowed.  Character stats:  Roll 4d6 keep highest 3.  For each stat.   Roll (2) lines and take whichever you prefer.  We're kinda using an mish-mash of standard loot + the new adventure league treasure point stuff.  So you'll start with: 500GP + 1d10*25GP + 1 uncommon magic item, + normal starting equipment in addition will have: +1,725 GP 300 Treasure Points In the forums on the game has tables showing the costs of items and such, in addition can potentially buy feats / charms / blessings, etc. Feel free to buy things with the monies. The current party make-up: barbarian/fighter (drow) sorc/cleric (aasimar protector) ranger/fighter (drow) sorc (wood-elf) wizard (human) Please reply here or private message me if interested.  Next game is this coming Saturday:  12/8/18.  Thanks all!
Forgot to mention, we're using Discord for voice
Hi, if this is still open I would really be interested. I’ve played campaigns before so I’m not new to the game and how it works. I have a friend who would also be into it but I’m not sure on him at the moment. I’ve been looking for a fun campaign and would love to hear back from you.
Thanks Ethan.  Sent you a pm with further info.   Other than that, I think we're filled up.  DEVs please feel free to close this.  Thanks!   :)