Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] queer player looking for queer group!

Game:  D&D 5e, 3.5, homebrew, even up for learning new systems so long as it's high fantasy Group preferred:  Online (unless you're around Olympia, WA!) Discord, Roll20, willing to try something new too! Experience:  Playing for 10 years, mostly homebrew stuff. DM'd one campaign and a few one shots. Availability:  Flexible! (I work 2 retail jobs but can try to work my schedule around a time.) In PST Preferred role:  Player (hoping to get back into DMing soon!) Game style:  My top priority is the roleplaying element! Roleplaying, character flexibility, fun settings, fun groups.    Hit me up if you've got a campaign in need of a gay dork. I have tons of characters and no campaigns to use them in! I also prefer fun and story over strictly sticking to rules. c:
No fantasy here but superheroes and horror. I'm straight but anyone is welcome in my game. Heavy RPer
i appreciate the interest but that’s none of the things i listed. good luck though! thingjob said: No fantasy here but superheroes and horror. I'm straight but anyone is welcome in my game. Heavy RPer