Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP] Feng Shui 2 (Action Movie RPG)

Edited 1544495131
This game is now full thanks!  If you don't know what Feng Shui is it is a hong kong and 80s action movie inspired game where players fight in a secret war throughout time while doing all the crazy things you can think of as archetypes such as kung fu masters, loose canon cops, everyday joes, and mystic sorcerers. Currently looking to play on Monday nights (Pacific Time) but I'm pretty open to reschedule if it works for everyone. You can find the game listing  HERE .

Edited 1544314722
Still looking for 2 more.
wat time on monday
Count me interested.
rpgman said: Count me interested. We've reached the player limit I originally set however if you still wish to play I can invite you and see how it works with an extra.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Ready for this thread to be closed?
Go for it.