[Using D&amp;D 5e OGL Sheet, although I don't think my issue is specific to that sheet] I'm trying to compare the size of the selected token and the target token to determine whether the target is at least two sizes larger.&nbsp; My idea for this was to create attribute fields named "Tiny", "Small", ..., "Huge", "Gargantuan" with values of 1, 2, ..., 5, 6 in a generic character sheet (which I call "RollStore").&nbsp; Then I could pull @{selected|size} and @{target|npc_sizebase} and "look up" the numeric values via a nested attribute. I tried the most obvious approach, calling @{RollStore|@{selected|size} and @{RollStore|@{target|npc_sizebase}, which didn't work.&nbsp; I found this in the forum which helped: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3383433/target-call-nested-inside-of-an-attribute-call" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3383433/target-call-nested-inside-of-an-attribute-call</a> Following that advice I put an attribute of "Size_Prefix" in the RollStore character sheet with a value of "@{RollStore|" and I adjusted my (testing) powercard macro as follows. !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|Conditions --name|Size References --target_list|@{target|token_id} --Selected Size Name:| @{selected|size} --Target Size Name:| @{target|npc_sizebase} --Selected Size Num:| @{RollStore|Size_Prefix}@{selected|size}} --Target Size Num:| @{RollStore|Size_Prefix}@{target|npc_sizebase}} }} The result is works for the first conversion but not the second: <div class="userscript-showtip userscript-tipsy" original-title="PowerCard sent by: Scott" style="box-sizing: content-box; min-width: 150px; font-variant-numeric: normal; font-variant-east-asian: normal; text-align: center; font-family: &quot;contrail one&quot;; font-size: 1.2em; line-height: 1.2em; letter-spacing: 2px; vertical-align: middle; margin: 0px; padding: 2px 0px 0px; border: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-shadow: none; background-color: rgb(128, 0, 0); background-image: linear-gradient(rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.3), rgba(255, 255, 255, 0));">Size References Selected Size Name: &nbsp;Medium Target Size Name: &nbsp;Medium Selected Size Num: &nbsp;3 Target Size Num: &nbsp;RollStore|Medium Is there a reason my second reference isn't working? Thanks in advance for your help!