Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Savage Worlds Tabbed] and SWADE

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Just wanted to let everyone know that I’m actively working on updating the Savage Worlds Tabbed sheet to support the new SWADE rules. When will it be complete? Not sure, yet. There are a lot of factors that are slowing this down, the two biggest being: New job (keeping me busier than in the past), Total sheet redesign (re-writing it from the ground up). I’m hoping to have it done by January; and by that I mean, ready for public testing. Because this is a complete re-write of the sheet, &nbsp;it will be. Important to have as many people has possible throw existing characters at this sheet to make sure nothing breaks, nor interrupts your games. &nbsp;I will be updating the QA Test game once the sheet is uploaded there and ready to go. If your want to participate, you can do so here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/2770481/ScpvXg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/2770481/ScpvXg</a> Right now, the sheet is probably a little better than 50% complete. I will try to update this post as I go along, too. I’m also still reading the new rules, so...my 50% estimate could be slightly off, but we’ll see. Anyway, thanks for your patience.

Edited 1544568917
David
Sheet Author
Will the use of the SWADE rule&nbsp; changes be configurable?&nbsp; There are some significant changes and games like Solomon Kane are based on much earlier rules.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
David said: Will the use of the SWADE rule&nbsp; changes be configurable?&nbsp; There are some significant changes and games like Solomon Kane are based on much earlier rules. I'm making the new stuff optional.&nbsp; Charisma will be something you can display (or not) as you choose, Throwing will still be a skill, but all the new ones will be added, too.&nbsp; This does mean things get a little trickier due to complexity, but...I think I can make it all work together so people can use whatever rules they want. :)
This is great news. My group loves your existing character sheet, so it'll be great to have it updated for SWADE. Thanks for all your hard work on this.
Great news, thank you so much for your hard work Finderski. I've used your SWDE tabbed sheet multiple times, and look forward to the big rework. :)