Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problem with multiple Traveller character sheets open

Hey,  There's new bug when using multiple traveller character sheets open. Can't use tabs and it is making game mastering much slower. Can you please fix it? Thank you.

Edited 1545160203
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Which sheet are you using Mika?&nbsp; I'm guessing that the sheet is using id's for tabs which roll20 isn't compatible with( <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Building_Character_Sheets#Only_Use_Classes.2C_not_IDs" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Building_Character_Sheets#Only_Use_Classes.2C_not_IDs</a> )...&nbsp; Both Mongoose sheets appear to use id's. Might try a PM to the sheet author in case they don't notice this thread. Mongoose 2e sheet author:&nbsp; Fabian-d Mongoose Traveler sheet author:&nbsp; Coal Powered Puppet
Thank you for really quick answer! Mongoose 2e sheets. Will contact them in few next days if there's no response.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Huh, I thought ids got scrubbed out by the HTML/CSS sanitizer. I mean, still can't use them (nor should they be), but interesting all the same
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Scott C. said: Huh, I thought ids got scrubbed out by the HTML/CSS sanitizer. I mean, still can't use them (nor should they be), but interesting all the same I took a peak at the code on the repo and it shows id's for tabs.&nbsp; Not sure if they get scrubbed in the editor... but appears not.&nbsp; Maybe an attribute with an id could actually be used for a game where all the sheet's in the game share the attribute.&nbsp;&nbsp;