Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New mouseguard/burning wheel player looking for group

Hello I'm new to mouse guard and burning wheel but I've scoured through the rule books multiple times and feel that I have a pretty good grasp on the rules and think that I may only need a small amount of help with the rules. I've found it surprisingly hard to get people to play IRL so I've decided to give online a shot. If any table has any free spots they are looking to fill for either system feel free to shoot me a message. I'm available every night except Tuesdays and am located central standard time zone. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you.
Hi! If you need a second Mouse Guard player, please let me know. I hope to find a Thursday or Wednesday Mouse Guard spot. Either for a one shot or a few sessions. Thanks!
Im also looking to play in both of those games. Im looking for games on Saturdays and Sundays. Ive read the books and just need the heads up when a new game is available <3 Timezone GMT+0 (Portugal)