Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Savage Worlds SWADE] Sheet in Test

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Just letting everyone know that I have put the character sheet up in the game so you all can begin looking at it and messing around.&nbsp; Please realize, it's not 100% complete. I've not really done anything with the Journal tab, nor the Vehicle tab. It's still missing the Powers (I'm hoping to get that added tomorrow) and some other the other stuff like Rippertech and Augments. But, the new skills layout, roll templates, etc are there. I've added the new conditions and have also implemented the changes in how armor stacks.&nbsp; You can still do the non-stacking armor (if you prefer Deluxe for that rule). To use the new SWADE rule, just select the 50% from the drop down menu. If you have a magic item that stacks 100% of it's armor value, just select 100% for that. For those speaking foreign languages, I've tried to maintain the translation file as I go along. If you find things where I've missed a translation tag, let me know and I'll get it added. Also, this won't work as well for existing character, because I'm trying to do things a little smarter (for example, instead of 2 weapons sections--melee and ranged--I have one. I still need to write the sheet upgrade script, but that's going to be last. You canimport from the character vault, but some items of the character may not be present--remember, this is still, very much, a work in progress. Anyway, let me know what you all think. If you aren't already a member of the "game", you can join by clicking this link:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/2770481/ScpvXg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/2770481/ScpvXg</a> I'll make a you GM as quickly as I can, but if it's not fast enough for you, just IM me.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Is this based on the old Tabbed sheet?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Yep...I'm re-writing it from the ground up (which is why it's taking so long). :-/ There will be a few things that change and I'll be doing an "upgrade" sheet worker, but by and large, all the fields will remain the same. &nbsp;The big things that are changing that will require the upgrade sheet worker are: collapsing all weapons into a single repeating section (getting rid of melee and ranged weapons) collapsing all spells into a single repeating section (getting rid of Damaging and non-damaging spell sections) upgrading all derived stats to use sheet workers Also, reworking all the roll templates, so if anyone has custom macros with the old roll templates, those will need to be updated manually (of course).