Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Wisper command in Macro ...

I tried searching for the answer to this question, but could not find anything. I have basically create a very simple Macro that I do not want my players to be able to see. I am using the Critical and Fumble APIs. With that I have created two separate Macros that will allow me to activate those APIs without having to type them out. Macro ... !critical !fumble What I am seeking is how to make it so when I activate these macros the result is whispered to me, making it so the players are unable to see the result. Thank you in Advance.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I believe the results that are sent to chat come from within the script itself.  You might be able to modify the script by adding "/w gm" where appropriate and install it manually or  send Ryan J (the script's author) a PM with a polite request to include an option to whisper the results.
Thank you again Vince. I am going to have to contact Ryan J, since I don't see how to edit the script.