Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Two Player Vets & Forever GMs Looking to Join as Players - Friday Game

Ah the life of GMing for friends. While we love it and have created lovely games. We have not been in a game together for many years now and wish to remedy this. These are the two classes / characters we wish to bring into a game, one summons the other and it is assumed their overall power is weakened due to this to fit the setting, mainly a rp thing. {backstory may change due to world etc} We like homebrew based stuff and something more on the RP side as opposed to combat since.. Well this is roleplay after all. If anyone is looking for experienced players then we are you guys, just need a little more freedom in creation. Were thinking of bringing in two brothers, one a Ranger and the other a Mystic.
I would be happy to have you guys join in the campaign I'm running to see if you like it. The campaign were doing now is made up by me and is a party of evil characters who have discovered an ancient shrine and have been tasked by the deity within to help release her. We usually play at 9:00pm EST on Friday nights, but sometimes we cancel just because some people cant play. It's very informal. I try to keep things about half and half role play and battle. 
Sadly don't think we can make that time as we are more UK bound time >.<