Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bundle Discout?

I am curious if I were to purchase quite of few of the books from the store if there is a bundle Discount?   If so, how do I access it.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Currently there is no discount on purchases.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
To add to this, the devs have regularly stated that they have no desire to do discounts based on the amount of work that goes into each individual product and the overall devaluing of content that occurs when discounts start getting thrown around... I am paraphrasing and don't speak on behalf of Roll20 in any way however.
Dean
Roll20 Team
It goes beyond the work that goes into each product conversion, and also touches upon the core of maintaining value for creators to be properly compensated without a race to the lowest common denominator of undercutting each other.  That said, individual publishers are welcome to launch with bundled goods, so long as those are not already duplicates on the marketplace, but that is up to each publisher. We do not and can not dictate bundle creation for our publishers beyond the core minimum requirements, as their price and packaging points are ultimately their decision to make, and not ours as a marketplace. Hope that helps give some perspective!