Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Pathfinder][GMT-8] High adventures the outer and inner planes!

Edited 1548199331
I'm looking for two&nbsp;players to fill slots in a new Pathfinder game I'm running called "A Good Day To Die". I plan on running the game weekly on&nbsp; Sunday from 3 PM to 8-9 PM . The game is set in the plane of battle and revelry, closest to Ysgard from the 3.5 Manual of the Planes. The game's session 0 starts on the first Sunday of next month and will begin with everyone dying in their precious little parts of the world and awakening in their 'Afterlife'. Read more about the game and apply on our listing page! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/144784/machination-a-good-day-to-die" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/144784/machination-a-good-day-to-die</a>
Update: It looks like Friday evening is the most convenient time to play right now.
Still looking for a couple players! Don't worry, though-- actual game day isn't until about the end of the month. Sandboxes take some time to tweak for the players.
Honestly not sure if I am a good fit but would like to check this out.&nbsp; Been DMing/playing for a long time.&nbsp; Like I played with Gary Gygax old.&nbsp;&nbsp; Will PM with Discord shortly.&nbsp;
Lots of time left, and we're still looking for the right players. Don't be shy-- step on up and apply!
We've had to change game time from Friday &nbsp;to Sunday&nbsp;now . We'll be starting play at 3:15-3:30 PM PST on Sundays . We've unfortunately lost a player due to this schedule change, which means we're definitely still open for players.
In case it sways anyone's decision, the one character that's definitely been decided on is a Rogue-- the other has not chosen yet. So, two slots open!
Same need for players, but now we have a listing on the LFG search tool! Check us out and apply there or send your discord information to me here-- either works.
And now the listing is actually properly linked at the top. Yes, we're still looking for players!&nbsp;
Still two slots open. With one more player we can start the game next month, but we can accept up to two more players!
Still looking for 1 or 2 more players to join us next month for session 0.&nbsp;
Couple weeks left before session 0! If you want in, we still have room for 1 or 2 more players. Don't forget to send your discord information to me after applying-- I can't chat with you otherwise. Don't forget that if you want to get into this particular afterlife , you have to die doing something heroic. That's your ticket in. If you died an ignominious, embarrassing, or otherwise pointless death even after a life of all around goodness, it still won't really catch the attention of the gods. Go huge or go home!