Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Yatzoid addon issues

Edited 1546100440
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Will the creator of the addon "Yatzoid" please contact me through a pm? I've encountered issues with your game and would like to discuss them with you. Issues encountered: Character sheet is not showing (the journal loads but the actual sheet will not display) Contact links are invalid These are the only issues that I have encountered so far but it is enough to not be able to play the game.
Dean
Roll20 Team
Thanks for supporting indie games :) I'll reach out to the author and get their eyes on this, and work with them to make sure everything gets sorted out. Thanks for reporting and your patience!
Dean
Roll20 Team
We have the main issue locked down, a new sheet pulled, and a patch incoming on this product in the next day or two :)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Thank you.
Dean
Roll20 Team
Sheet got pulled and game patched today. Please let us know if you are still encountering issues after it updates for you, and make sure to choose the Yatzoid character sheet from game settings :)