Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any way to import stat blocks to automate journal entry creation?

I haven't upgraded to mentor level yet because I don't know programming, but something like this would help out a lot I am trying to make a 13th Age game using the SRD documents they have stat blocks like this for the monsters. Bulette Normal 5 th level Wrecker Beast Initiative: +7 Gigantic claws +12 vs. AC (2 attacks)— 15 damage Dual hit: If both claws hit during the same turn, the bulette can make a terrible bite attack during its next turn as a standard action. [Special trigger] Terrible bite +14 vs. AC— 45 damage Miss: 22 damage. Blood frenzy: The bulette’s crit range expands to 16+ while the escalation die is 4+. Serious burrower: A bulette can burrow incredibly quickly for short distances. They’re renowned for the mounds of dirt and rock they push above them as they surge through the ground like land torpedoes. Nastier Specials Savage response: When an attacker scores a critical hit against the bulette and it survives, the bulette can make a terrible bite attack as a free action against one target engaged with it. AC PD MD HP 22 19 14 170 So just copy and paste from the word document looks great on the front page of the journal entry, but what I want is something that would take the information from that import and create and fill in attribute and ability fields for me. Something that would take the Initiative, AC, PD, MD, HP off the stat block and make attributes, and would make macros for the attacks like gigantic claws. I haven't seen anyone do something like this but I know there are random monster creators and dungeon makers so maybe this is possible. If it can be done I would imagine Pathfinder players would like it as well so that they can pull a stat block off the srd and instantly make a journal entry for it.
Yup. There's a Pathfinder importer and my D&D 4e importer available.