Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

how to make the skill checks on rifts sheets

i am having trouble finding any buttons on the palladium games rifts sheet. how do you roll the skill with it?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've just had a quick look at the code, and the sheet doesnt have any buttons. You have to do the rolls manually, or create your own macros to do the rolls. 
okay thank you, is there any chance that buttons could be written in?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Someone would have to do it. The sheets are community created, not by roll2o staff. If you ask in the community sheet thread, someone might see it with the time, ability, and knowledge of rifts to do it. That thread is here.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I have played a fair amount of the original Palladium Fantasy game but not Rifts, so I don't know what all is different.  Have you looked at the Palladium Megaverse sheet?  It does have some rolls built into the sheet.
Lost West Media ®
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Kraynic  said: I have played a fair amount of the original Palladium Fantasy game but not Rifts, so I don't know what all is different.  Have you looked at the Palladium Megaverse sheet?  It does have some rolls built into the sheet. Kraynic is right, the Megaverse sheet has the button for the skill check.  Palladium Rifts sheet does not. To answer the OP, it is possible to add roll buttons to the Palladium Rifts sheet, but you would need to compel a Pro user or upgrade your subscription. My friend and I created a heavily modified version of the Megaverse sheet that autocalcs the total based on IQ stat and Level. The output is also tailored with a custom template. This sheet was created for our private use, but I have received requests to strip it back for public consumption.  Keep your eyes peeled as this may become available in 2019.
thanks for letting me know i really appreciate it